Property ID : 356456
For Sale POA - House
9a Urunga Place, Bossley Park, NSW 2176
PRIVATE GATED GRACE
Impressive in its gracious proportions and contemporary setting, this architecturally designed and owner built masterpiece is a world class estate in the heart of Bossley Park. It is a dream opportunity offering unparallel grandeur in a blue ribbon culdesac location.
Newly completed this designer residence of voluminous proportions features state of the art inclusions and fixtures throughout with high ceilings which create a capacious living environment in ultra private, exclusive, gated residence in a picturesque, prestigious and private street.
Situated in a most desirable pocket of Bossley Park, close to local parks and schools, this 5-year-old privately designed and built property showcases all the luxury inclusions to maintain an enviable lifestyle. With bespoke fittings and deluxe finishes, your new home awaits!
- 4 bedrooms + study or 5th bedroom
- ACTRON 6HP Reverse cycle airconditioning
- External and Internal Gas points x 2
- 4 External water taps
- Commercial Grade window wraps
- New Zealand Oregon used for construction 5 by 2
- Alarm System
- Security infrared cameras x 4 with recording and dedicated TV
- TV Intercom
- Electrical remote controlled security gates
- Trifold garage exit doors
- German grade remote controlled easy glide
- Hills Hub Control Centre
- Smart house internet all rooms
- Full Oversize Granite Kitchen
- Built-in Office
- Attic, fully lined and floored and air circulated
- House storage internal and external
- Rooms with Built-ins, including Garage and Main with walk in
- 3 Full bathrooms
- Guest with custom Marble sink
- All windows with shade and full-screen curtains
- 5 Piece commercial grade Bifold door
- Extensive wrought iron usage externally
- Custom Laundry benchtop
- All ground to ceiling tiling
- Extensive marble
- Bamboo flooring
- 2 x Built-in wall fish tanks
- Cathedral ceilings
- Customized doors
- Build in travertine
- Home theater systems x 2
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Spa bath
- Outside BBQ granite preparation bench tops, gas electricity and sink
Positioned in a coveted cul-de-sac with private access, this top of the range custom build grand residence won’t last. Secluded from the road at the end of a private driveway with a sunny and protected aspect, it’s been held and owner built by the same original owner. This residence is moments away from schools, parks and clubs.
Buying this property for investment?
Below is a snap-shot of the income and expenditure analysis for a property purchase of around $450,000. The investor would actually be in a cash-flow positive position (making around $40.00 per week) after Negative Gearing benefits are taken into consideration. The benefits will change based on your income, interest rates, loan term, depreciation, general property expenses and other market conditions.
Customise your calculation by using our Negative Gearing Tax Simulator – input your actual income and proposed purchase price. Please read the Disclaimer and Explanatory notes before use.
Negative Gearing Tax Simulator
- Configuration:: 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- Garages:: 2
- Year Built:: 2010
- Materials in Floor:: Bamboo Timber Floor, Marble Floor, Travertine Floor
- Total Floors in Building:: 1