Property ID : 4965822
For Sale $520,000 - Apartment
of only 27 apartments
Westmead The Suburb
With an incredible $5.8 billion to be invested over the next decade, Westmead is set to become Australia’s fastest growing economy creating thousands of jobs with recently a $9.3 million teaching and learning centre officially opened at Westmead Hospital is the first major infrastructure collaboration between the University of Sydney, Western Sydney Local Health District, Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network and the $1 billion Westmead Redevelopment project.
The NSW Government Funding For Westmead Redevelopment
- Westmead is the Southern Hemisphere’s largest health precinct covering 5 hospitals with 1,360 beds
- Children’s Medical Research Institute Stages 3, 4 & 5 completion due 2025
- 5 secondary schools within a 1km radius of Westmead, all in the top 50 NSW ATAR ranking
- Over $900 million in campus investment across University of Western Sydney and the University of Sydney
- Westmead Innovation Centre – completion due 2020
- Proposed along Hawkesbury Road a New Westmead Town Centre
- New cycleway connecting Westmead to Parramatta Park
- New Western Sydney Stadium upgrade – completion due 2019
- New Light Rail on your doorstep to Carlingford via Parramatta CBD – completion due 2024
- M4 links and tunnel to Sydney CBD – completion due 2019
- Bridge Gardens is located at the epicentre of Greater Western Sydney’s infrastructure boom and dynamic growth
- Developments located near future light rail stops are very likely to experience great future capital growth
Local precinct value added for investors buying into the Bridge Garden Apartments.
The Westmead health, education and research precinct currently supports around 2000 students and 13,000 scientists, clinicians, educators and other professionals and the figures are expected to grow to more than 6000 students and 30,000 staff by 2036. The University of Sydney is one of several partners at the Westmead precinct, which includes four hospitals, three medical research institutes, two universities and the largest research-active pathology service in the country.
What is the Central Acute Services Building Read More
View construction update to the Central Acute Services Building Read More
View a collection of artist’s impressions of interior and exterior spaces for the Central Acute Services Building Read More
A light rail line from Westmead to Homebush via Parramatta as well as another light rail line to Carlingford has been announced by the New South Wales Government. Light rail can move 10,000 passengers per hour.
Bridge Gardens Apartments
Perfectly situated within minutes’ walk to Wentworthville & Westmead Station and Shops.
Bridge Gardens combines quality, affordability and innovation to create what will become a landmark address. Bridge Gardens are stylish and unique, which will appeal to the most refined urban sensibility and offer a choice of one, two and three bedroom layouts, all with secure parking and an oversized courtyard or spacious balcony.
- Innovative designs, offering spacious living areas and generous bedrooms
- A combination of sunlit balconies and courtyards designed to appeal to all
- Modern kitchens complete with luxury finishes
- Stainless steel appliances, mirrored splashbacks and stone bench tops
- Just over a 10-minute walk to either Wentworthville or Westmead train stations
- A short 6-minute train ride to Parramatta CBD or 32 minutes to Central Station
- Close proximity to the University of Western Sydney & Parramatta Marist High School
- Landscaped common BBQ and recreational area for all residents to enjoy
- Luxury finishes including mirrored splashbacks and Caesar stone benchtops
- Minutes’ walk to UWS and many prominent secondary schools
- Easy access to M4 Motorway, Great Western Highway and Cumberland Highway
- On the doorstep of Westmead Medical Precinct
- Construction commenced in May 2017. Estimated completion in November 2018.
Buying this property for investment?
Below is a snap-shot of the income and expenditure analysis for a property purchase of around $450,000. The investor would actually be in a cash-flow positive position (making around $40.00 per week) after Negative Gearing benefits are taken into consideration. The benefits will change based on your income, interest rates, loan term, depreciation, general property expenses and other market conditions.
Customise your calculation by using our Negative Gearing Tax Simulator – input your actual income and proposed purchase price. Please read the Disclaimer and Explanatory notes before use.
Negative Gearing Tax Simulator
- Garden: Landscaped common BBQ and recreational area for all residents to enjoy
- Kitchen: Luxury finishes including mirrored splashbacks and Caesar stone benchtops
- Strata Levies: Approx $ 550 P/Q – Council: $ 280 P/Q – Water : $180 P/Q
- Unit Configuration: 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments all with parking
- Propery Prices: Starting from $510,000 to $750,000
- Innovative designs: Offering spacious living areas and generous bedrooms
- To Train Station: Just over a 10 minute walk to either Wentworthville or Westmead train stations
- Education: Close proximity to the University of Western Sydney, Sydney University Parramatta Marist Catherine